Store your files directly on our servers with the new wolkvox Storage tool #
- With this new tool, you won’t need an external server to store your files that you need to use, such as audios, images, documents, or videos.
- You’ll have better control over the files you need to send to your clients through URLs.
- You can upload up to 5 files per license.
- The allowed file formats are JPG, PNG, BMP, and AVI.
- Currently, there is no specified file size or image dimensions limit.
- You can find the tool in the top menu under the “Upload audio” option.
- Access the “Upload public file (wolkvox storage)” tab.
- All the files you upload will be listed in the table.
- To upload a file, locate the “Upload file” button as shown in the image below.
- Use the “Refresh” button to reload the listed items in the table.
Export quality analysis reports in Excel format #
- Now you can export quality analysis reports in Excel format.
- Thanks to this option, you will not only be able to export to HTML format, but also to the most widely used format for data storage, which is Excel.
- Remember that to access the quality analysis reports, go to the “Quality Analyzer” section in the left sidebar menu, and then navigate to the “Análisis de Calidad” tab.
- Right-click anywhere in the report table and select “Exportar Excel” to export it to Excel format.