The “Mr. Wizard” tool, with multiple chat features, is now available #
- This innovative tool allows you to activate a section in wolkvox Agent so that the agent can type a question and the system responds based on the training we give it.
- With Mr. Wizard, you will optimize the productivity of your operation and the quality of customer service provided by your agents.
- In addition to the previous functionality, Mr. Wizard allows you to review the spelling and grammar of what the agent writes and then provide them with a correction of the text.
- Note: This feature is only available in local applications, not in Manager Web or Agent Web.
- In the wolkvox Agent application, a new button will appear in the chat section to access the Mr. Wizard tool.
- Next to the last message sent by the client, there is a checkbox on the left side.
- By clicking on this checkbox, the message will be listed in the right area where Mr. Wizard is located. After listing the message, you can write other questions for Mr. Wizard to answer.
- To send the text to Mr. Wizard and have it respond to the questions presented in the message, click on the “Mr. Wizard” button.
Mr. Wizard will respond according to the training done in the tool’s configuration in wolkvox Manager.
- The first button allows adding the message generated by Mr. Wizard in the field where the agent responds to the client.
- The second button instructs Mr. Wizard to generate a new response if the first generated response did not meet expectations.
In the following image, you can see how the response sent by Mr. Wizard has been transferred to the field where the agent can reply to the client.
With Mr. Wizard you can correct the spelling of the text written in the field to send the response to the client.
- Write the text you intend to send to the client.
On the left side of the “Send” button, allow Mr. Wizard to analyze the text before sending it.
- A floating window will appear where the correction provided by Mr. Wizard to the agent can be observed.
At the bottom of this window, there is a button to replace the text that was written in the field to send to the client with the text provided by Mr. Wizard.
In the following image you can see that the text previously written by the agent has been replaced with the text delivered by Mr. Wizard.
Remember that to train Mr. Wizard, you must go to the configuration of wolkvox Manager, click on “Mr. Wizard,” and go to the “Training” tab.
Training is very important in this tool since a good response depends on the information collected in this tab.
There is a character limit of 10,000, so try to provide the most important information without exceeding that limit and with the necessary keywords for a good system response to what the agent asks. Even so, it is a limit that covers a large number of words sufficient to train the system properly and to answer all the information required by the agent.
Now you can test your questions for quality analysis #
- A new test section has been added to the quality matrix of the Quality Analyzer.
- With this new functionality, you can first test the quality analysis by indicating the question with which to analyze the conversation.
- Go to the “Quality Analyzer” section in Manager.
- Enter into the configuration.
- Then go to the “Quality Matrix” tab.
- Click on the highlighted button in the following image.
- In the “Search id call or chat” field, enter the ID of the call or chat you want to test with the quality matrix.
- Click on the “Search” button so the system can search for the conversation.
- The entire call or chat history is added to the “Conversation” field.
- In the “Quality question” field, write the question you want to test the quality analysis with.
- Click on the “Try” button.
- In the “Response” field, you will get the result of the quality analysis according to the question you entered.
The “Hold music” tool has been modified #
- This tool enables the addition of one or several audio tracks to function as hold music when an agent puts a customer on hold while carrying out a task or transferring the call.
- Access to the tool from the top menu of wolkvox Manager is no longer available.
- Thanks to this innovation, you now have the tool unified in one place for greater convenience in configuring your Wolkvox Manager.
- To access it, navigate to the configuration section of Wolkvox Manager.
- Click on the “Random Hold” tab.
- You may enable the music to play randomly.
- All uploaded audios are listed in the table and the “Activated” column indicates if the selected music is enabled or disabled.
- Click on “Upload Hold Music” to open the window where you can select your music file to upload.
- Remember that the supported formats for the application are WAV or GSM (Monophonic at 8KHZ). The audio output must also be mono and not stereo.
Click on “Save Configuration” to apply the changes.
If you click on each uploaded music, you can:
- Refresh: Update the list of added music.
- Delete Hold: Remove the selected music.
- Activate/Deactivate: Allow enabling or disabling the selected music.
New voices for the “TTS” component of Wolkvox Studio #
- These voices are integrated from the provider Google, with exceptional quality and accuracy in converting text to speech.
- With this innovation, you will have a wider range of options for your text-to-speech implementations in the routing points of your operation.
- The names of the new voices are as follows: