Find out which routing points in your operation are using ASR and TTS components #
- Now you can find out, through the ASR and TTS CDR reports in Diagram Reports, which routing points have used the ASR and TTS components. This new feature allows you to have better control over the usage of these components and design new strategies.
- This enhancement also applies to the API. If you want to access the documentation for the ASR CDR report, click on: https://www.wolkvox.com/en/apis-v2-2/7-cdr-asr/
- This enhancement also applies to the API. If you want to access the documentation for the TTS CDR report, click on: https://www.wolkvox.com/en/apis-v2-2/8-cdr-tts/
- Note: This information in the report will only be displayed for component usage from this date onwards.
- Note: In addition to the above requirement, each routing point must be recompiled after the date of this update to activate this feature.
Change in IP debugging in the Firewall #
- The minimum number of days for a saved IP in the Firewall to be deleted has been changed.
- Now, any IP that has not been used for 15 days will be removed.
- This is done to ensure security in the operation.
Change in chat transfers for skills #
- From now on, chats that are transferred to a skill will remain in the queue if there is no agent available in the “Ready” or “Talk” status.
- In the “Transfer agent” column of the “Chat Transfers” report under the “Interactions and Chats” group, the ID of the skill to which a chat was transferred will be displayed.
- Thanks to this enhancement, you will optimize chat management and efficiently distribute queued chats.
New feature in the configuration of WhatsApp accounts #
- Now, it is possible to change the name of your WhatsApp API cloud line.
- With this new feature, you will have better customization of your WhatsApp API cloud lines.
- If a message appears stating that it’s not possible to update the name, you should contact the support team to address any concerns regarding the reason for this message. If a message appears stating that the name update is successful, you should wait for Meta verification and then contact the support team to proceed with the name change.
New feature of the “txt_query” variable #
- The “txt_query” variable no longer has a limit of 200 characters. Now you can store as many characters as you need in this variable.
- Thanks to this new feature, you won’t have the limitation of the number of characters that the “txt_query” variable can hold.
- This new feature applies to routing points of type “Interaction”.