This component allows you to integrate the platform with the client’s MySQL database, and with this component, you can create, read, update, and delete information from the database.
It is located in the group of components called “Communications” and is available for all types of routing (Voice, Interaction, Chat, and CRM + Webhook).
This component has the following options in its configuration:
- Database Engine: The engine compatible with this component is MySQL.
- Server IP: Enter the IP address that allows access to the server you want to connect to with this component.
- DB User: Database user’s name.
- DB Password: Password of the previously entered database user.
- Database Name: Name of the database within the server you want to access.
- Query: Write the request you want to send to the database. It means the query, request, or action to perform during the interaction with the database.
- $bd_row: This is the variable name where the result of the request made to the database will be stored. It is used for later use in other components where the use of the found result is required.
- Save DB info: Click on this button to apply the component’s configuration.