New visual change for chats in wolkvox Agent #
- Starting from this version, the chat section of wolkvox Agent undergoes a significant visual overhaul aimed at simplifying processes.
- An important enhancement has also been introduced—now you can view the last message sent or received in each chat.
- Thanks to this change, there is an improvement in usability, aesthetics, modernization, communication efficiency, and preparation for future functionalities.
Starting from this version, you will be able to see the last message sent or received in each chat.
Here are the buttons in the new visual change:
- Transfer chat to another agent.
- Transfer to another skill or group of agents.
- Classify or code chat.
- Open contact information panel, FAQs, and Mr. Wizard.
- Contact information.
- Mr. Wizard.
Modification in the display of messages sent with templates #
- Previously, if the agent sent a WhatsApp message using a template, in the customer chat view, the agent would see the message with the original template structure (template name and variable names). In other words, the actual values sent in each template variable were not displayed.
- Starting from this version, the agent will be able to see the same message they sent to the customer, and it will not contain variable names but the complete template with the actual values assigned by the agent to each variable.
- Thanks to this enhancement, you gain clarity in communication, facilitate conversation tracking, improve the agent’s experience, and achieve efficiency in resolution.