This component allows making calls to a specific phone number or one stored in a variable. Once the agent reaches the step where this component is used, the assigned number in the variable specified in the component’s configuration will be automatically dialed. It is very useful for agents who are not allowed to make manual calls, meaning agents who have the dial button hidden.
It is located within the component group called “Basic” and is only available for Agent Scripting.
- In the “Phone” field, you can add a specific phone number or a variable containing the client’s phone number.
- Note: This field is mandatory.
- In the “Customer ID” field, you can add the customer’s ID or specify it through a variable.
- In the “Skill ID” field, you can add the ID number of a skill in order to associate that skill with the outbound call and have it appear in the Manager’s reports.
- It is possible to configure a “Caller ID”: The caller ID is the number that appears on the customer’s screen when someone is calling them. The customer will see the phone number that you enter in the new “callerid number” field in the configuration window of this component. Please note that this functionality is only available in the Agent Scripting section.
- Note: The “Caller ID” functionality is only functional if the phone trunk has a white route.