New Agent APIs V2 #
- We bring new APIs that you can use with the Agent application in both its desktop and web (browser) versions.
- With these new APIs, you will be able to dial, hang up, classify, change the agent’s status, mute the agent’s microphone, put a call on hold, transfer a call, make auxiliary calls, schedule predictive callbacks, mute the microphone, dial DTMF tones, and show or hide buttons. All of this can be done with the Agent desktop and web versions through each API.
- Thanks to these APIs, you gain greater control, automation, optimization of communication, and advanced call management.
- Below are the links to the official documentation for each API:
New Turbo Dial Report #
- Starting from this version, you can obtain the statistical report of the turbo dial service activated in each campaign of your operation.
- Thanks to this report, you get the details of the machine codes identified by the turbo dial service in the calls.
- This report is called “Turbo Dial Grouped by Machine Code” and is number 10 within the group of reports called “Campaigns”.