This component is used to collect statistical information from a skill with the aim of, for example, making a decision and taking the customer along one route or another, or even to take the statistical data and pass it to an agent using the “Attach” component.
It is located within the “Statistics” components group and is available in all types of routing (Voice, Interaction, Chat, and CRM + Webhook).
- Enter the name of the variable where you want the obtained statistic to be saved.
- Select the desired statistic. The options are as follows: – agents_login: Obtains information about the number of agents logged in.
– agents_ready: Obtains information about the number of agents in the “Ready” state.
– queue_calls: Obtains the number of calls in the waiting queue.
– service_level_day: Obtains the service level of the skill for the day.
– service_level_last_20min: Obtains the service level of the skill for the last 20 minutes.
– expected_waiting_time: Approximate waiting time for the queue to handle the next interaction.
- Select the skill from which you want to extract information.
- Click on “Save skill statistic” to apply the changes.
In the following example, you can see the use of the component, along with the “If Then” component to branch the route according to whether the data collected by the component is met or not.
- Capturing agents’ statistics in “Ready” status.
- Using “If > Then” to branch the route according to the result obtained from the statistic.
The following image shows the configuration made in the “Skill Statistics” component. It has been instructed to capture the statistics of agents in the “Ready” status of a specific skill and save the data in the variable “$readyagents”.
In the “If Then” component, it has been configured so that if the condition is met that the skill has a number of agents in the “Ready” status greater than zero (0), it follows one path (THEN). And if it does not meet the condition, it continues along another path (ELSE).