This component allows you to implement one or multiple PHP functions in the routing point you are editing.
It is located within the “Basic” component group and is available for all types of routing (Voice, Interaction, Chat, CRM + Webhook), and Agent Scripting.
- Select a function from the list available in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Add” button to add the selected function.
- Enter the parameter for the function.
- Click on the “Add” button to add the entered parameter.
- The “)” button closes the function.
- The “◄◄” button allows you to delete the last added element.
- Enter the destination variable, i.e., where the information will be stored.
- In the black box, you can preview how the function is shaping up.
- Click on “Add function” if it looks correct.
- The functions that have been added will be listed in the table at the bottom.
If you right-click on any added function in the table, you can reorder it, edit it, or delete it.
To consult the official documentation for PHP functions, click on the following button and search for the function you are interested in (which is included in the list of functions in the component).
Click here to access the official PHP manual.