New data storage expansion option #
- By default, wolkvox stores the information for all collected data in the operation, from its acquisition date until 6 months have passed.
- From now on, it will be possible to extend the data storage time limit to 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, and 120 months.
- To view this new option, you must go to ‘Settings > General > Storage Time.’
- Any changes made to this new option will be recorded in the ‘Audit Log’ section.
- Thanks to this innovation, you will have increased data retention, greater flexibility, and broader access to historical data.
- If you extend the storage time, you will not be able to return to the previous storage configuration, and there will be an additional cost on your billing.
- This possibility of storage extension only applies to calls and does not apply to chats.
- Chat storage will remain set at 6 months.
New artificial intelligence option for the ‘Intentions’ component #
- Now, it is possible to add artificial intelligence to the ‘Intentions’ component in wolkvox Studio.
- This component is used to guide the customer along a specific path based on the result obtained from the variable being evaluated. In other words, it is here that the possible intentions obtained from the customer are parameterized, and links are created based on the result or intention. Without the option of artificial intelligence, one would have to specify intentions extensively using several keywords for each one. However, by activating artificial intelligence in this component, intentions will be evaluated more comprehensively and accurately thanks to the extensive knowledge base of artificial intelligence, even reducing the need to add multiple keywords for each intention, as the AI will relate the data being evaluated to its knowledge base and associate it with an intention.
- Thanks to this innovation, you will achieve greater precision in intention evaluation since AI uses an extensive knowledge base to interpret and associate the data being evaluated with the corresponding intention. This allows for more precise identification without the need to specify multiple keywords.
- To activate this functionality, you must have the ‘Enable NLP – AI’ checkbox activated, located at the bottom of the component configuration window.”
New option for backups #
- Starting from this version, you will be able to connect your Azure Blob storage to wolkvox Manager to store the necessary backups for your operation.
- By using Azure Blob Storage, you have access to a scalable and highly available storage solution, providing you with greater flexibility in managing your backups. Additionally, you have a secure and reliable environment backed by Microsoft’s robust infrastructure.
- The option to save backups in MP3 format offers a popular and widely compatible choice, making it easy for playback and subsequent use.
- You have the option to save backups in MP3 format.
Updates for the implementation of Law 2300 #
- Now, you can apply the customer protection law in order to have daily contact. Select the option ‘Daily Contact’ to apply this configuration.
- It’s important to note that only one daily contact can be made through a single channel. This means that if you have a contact with a customer through chat, for the rest of the week you should only do so through the chat channel. And if you have a contact with a customer through a call, for the rest of the week you should only do so through the call channel.
- The option ‘Weekly Contact’ remains available, allowing for contact with the customer only once a week.
- This will make it easier to manage your interactions with customers thanks to this flexibility, enabling you to effectively comply with the regulations established in Law 2300.