New feature in the “Outbound call” component of Agent Scripting #
- This enhancement applies to the “Outbound Call” component in the Agent Scripting section.
- There is a new field for configuration called “Caller ID” which allows you to add a phone number that will appear on the customer’s screen when they receive the call.
- The caller ID is the number that appears on the customer’s screen when someone is calling them. The customer will see the phone number you enter in the new “caller ID number” field in the configuration window of this component.
- Thanks to this update, customers will experience a personalized and reliable calling experience during outbound calls. Additionally, customers can associate the call with a trustworthy and established company, enhancing the credibility of customer interactions.
- To read the documentation of the component, click here.
- Note: This feature is only functional if your telephony trunk has a white route.
Increase in the number of simultaneous chats allowed per agent #
- Starting from this version, the number of simultaneous chats per agent has increased to 101.
- This enhancement allows maximizing the agents’ time and resources, which can have a positive impact on efficiency, productivity, and service quality.
- Flexibility in response to variable demand: Agents can handle customer support fluctuations more effectively. During peak workloads, they can provide broader coverage, and during quieter periods, they can focus on more complex interactions.
New API to obtain information about each token generated in wolkvox Manager. #
- This new API provides valuable information for the management, tracking, and effective control of each token generated in your operation.
- To read the documentation of the new API, click here.