New Menu Options Report #
- This new report allows you to see the number of times different activity codes have been used in wolkvox Studio, along with the percentage of each code’s usage in relation to the total interactions.
- Thanks to this report, you can track the most frequently used activity codes in routing point flows in wolkvox Studio. Remember that activity codes have their permission section where you need to define for each activity code whether it will be available or not in wolkvox Studio.
Innovation in the Campaigns Section #
- You now have the “count” column in the campaigns section. This column displays the total number of current records in each campaign.
- Thanks to this enhancement, an immediate overview of the total records in each campaign is provided, facilitating understanding and assessment of the data volume in each one.
New Statistics Display Center for Menu Options in Routing Points #
- Starting from this version, you will have the ability to monitor in real-time the most frequently used menu options or activity codes in routing points, providing an instant insight into interaction behavior.
- Note: Remember that activity codes need to be activated for wolkvox Studio in the configuration window of each activity code.
You will be able to filter the statistics by routing point or by channel type, whether it is voice or chat.
- Indicate the total number of menu options or activity codes in wolkvox Studio used up to the time of the query.
- Specify the percentage of menu options or activity code usage separated by channel type.
- Specify the percentage of usage for each menu option or activity code.
- Indicate the most used menu options or activity codes per hour.
Note: Remember that these statistics are in real-time and refer to the current day of the query.