New “Mr. Wizard” tool with multiple features for voice and chat #
- This new tool replaces the previous one called “Real-time VOC”.
- In this section, you have available real-time voice tools, Mr. Wizard in voice, Mr. Wizard in chats (coming soon), Mr. Wizard in interactions (coming soon), and Mr. wolkvox – wolkvox studio – Business logic (coming soon).
- The innovative tool we are introducing is “Mr. Wizard in voice,” which allows activating a section in wolkvox Agent for the agent to write a question, and the system responds based on the training we give it.
- With Mr. Wizard, you’ll optimize your operation’s productivity and the quality of customer service provided by your agents.
Note: This feature is only available in local applications, not in Manager Web or Agent Web.
- In “Language” you select the language in which the system should perform text and voice analysis.
- In “Real-time Voice” you can enable or disable the sentiment analysis and call transcription service in real-time.
- In “Mr. Wizard in Voice” you activate or deactivate the new tool that allows the agent to write a question and the system will respond, the answer depends on the information that we provide in the “Training” tab.
- The services indicated are under development.
- Don’t forget to click the “Save” button to apply the changes.
- When activating ‘Mr. Wizard in voice’ on the agent application, the ‘Chat’ tab of the ‘Mr. Wizard’ service will be enabled.
- Go to the ‘Chat’ tab of ‘Mr. Wizard’.
- In the designated field, the agent should write a question related to a task they need to resolve with the customer.
- Once the question is written, the agent clicks on the ‘Send’ button.
- The related answer to the question the agent wrote will appear at the top, depending on the training done in the Wolkvox Manager configuration.
- As an optional tool, there is a button to copy the response text.”
Training is very important in this tool as a good response depends on the information collected in this tab.
There is a character limit set at 10,000, so try to provide the most important information without exceeding that character count and with the necessary keywords for a good system response to what the agent asks. Nevertheless, it is a limit that covers a large number of words sufficient to train the system properly and provide all the information required by the agent.
New “wolkvox MySQL” service to store databases in wolkvox. #
- Now you can have all your database information on wolkvox servers with the new “wolkvox MySQL” service.
- With this new service, you will have all your data centralized on wolkvox servers without having to manage databases through external tools.
- It is important to have knowledge of the MySQL language for managing the service.
- This service is not reversible, which means that if it is activated, it will remain active without the possibility of deactivating it, so it is important to consider if the service is needed before activating it.
- The activation of the service will be recorded in the “Audit Log”.
- The connection IP or host will always be 220.127.116.11.
- The access user will be provided when activating the service.
- The initial access password will be provided when activating the service (it can be modified from the client where it connects to the database).
- The connection port is 3306.
- The database name will be the name of the operation.
- This service is only available in the wolkvox Manager application locally.
The number of allowed records for campaigns in dedicated servers has been increased. #
- Now, the number of allowed records for campaigns is 8800 on dedicated servers.
- Let’s remember that the number of allowed records for campaigns on shared servers is 5500.
New tab for testing in the “Rest API” component of Agent Scripting in wolkvox Studio. #
- Now, you can perform API consumption tests in the “Rest API” component in Agent Scripting.
- With this new feature, you can verify the correct consumption of the API you need through Agent Scripting.