This component allows transferring the customer who is going through the routing point to a skill or agent group so that an agent belonging to the defined skill can handle the chat or interaction.
It is located within the component group called “Basics” and is available for the routing types called “Interaction” and “Chat”.
- Select the agent group or skill to which you want to transfer the chat or interaction.
- As an optional field, there is “Prioritize Agent ID,” where you can enter the extension number of an agent to whom you want to give priority in handling the transferred interactions or chats.
- Set the maximum number of interactions or chats that each agent can receive.
- Preview the waiting message while the customer is being transferred to the skill and attended to by one of the agents.
- Apply the configuration made.