This component is used to capture what the client types on their phone, specifically for requesting numerical information such as identification number, date of birth, age, among other numeric values.
It is located within the component group called “Basics” and is only available for the routing type called “Voice”.
- Assign an audio in which you request the necessary information from the client. This audio must be previously recorded.
If you haven’t recorded the audio, you can do so by clicking on the button located in the top-right menu of the screen. This button allows you to upload an audio file or record it directly using the application. You can easily identify the button as it contains a microphone icon.
- In the “Minimum Length Getdata” field, you must set the minimum number of digits that the client’s input should have. The default value is set to “4”.
- In the “Attempts” field, you must set the maximum number of attempts the client will have to input the digits.
- Assign the variable that will store the value entered by the client during the input.
- Apply the configuration of the component.