This component allows capturing the customer’s voice, analyzing it, and saving the result in a variable. It enables capturing information in multiple languages and according to the region.
It is located in the group of components called “Cognitive” and is available in voice type routing.
- Enter the number of seconds the system should capture the customer’s voice to be analyzed. Calculate this time carefully based on the question you are going to ask.
- Select the language that the system should consider when analyzing the voice.
- Write the name of the variable to save the result.
- Activate or deactivate the “beep” sound at the beginning and end of the voice capture.
- Apply the changes by clicking the “Save ASR Configuration” button.