- This component allows converting text to audio.
- It is located within the group of components called “Basics” and is available for chat-type routing points.
- Through this component, you can automatically send audio responses to your customers, choosing the type of voice you prefer.
- In the dropdown menu, select the desired voice type. The names of the different voice types begin with the service provider, followed by the language, then the abbreviation of the country of origin, the voice name, and finally the gender of the voice, which can be male or female.
- Enter the text you want to convert to audio.
- If the “Continue chatbot” checkbox is enabled, it means that you are telling the system that it is not necessary to wait for a response from the customer to continue the chat.
- The “Play” button allows you to listen to how the audio will sound before applying the changes.
- Click the “Save” button to apply the changes.
- The button located in the upper right corner of the window allows you to open the form to submit a request for training a custom voice in case you require a specific one that represents the identity of your company.