This component is used to announce a number or digit-by-digit the numeric value stored in a variable to the customer.
It is located in the component group called “Basics” and is available only in the “Voice” routing type.
- In the “Variable to say” field, you should write the name of the variable that contains the value you want to announce to the customer.
- Select “number” if you want the system to read the value as a whole number, or “digits” to read it digit by digit.
An example of using this component would be in a scenario where you need the customer to confirm their identification number after entering it on the phone keypad.
- The “Get Data” component contains an audio prompt asking the customer to enter their identification number.
- The “Play Audio” component contains an audio prompt saying “The entered identification number is: “
- The “Say Number” component will announce to the customer the number they entered based on the associated variable (the same one used in “Get Data”).
- The “Menu” component contains an audio prompt instructing the customer to press “1” on their keypad if the ID number is correct, or “2” if it is incorrect.
- After the “Menu” component, there should be two routes based on the option selected by the customer. Additionally, remember that the “Menu” component requires an additional route for the “PULSE” option, which represents the path to follow when the customer has not selected any option.