Extension of chat lifespan #
- Previously, the chat lifespan was 1 hour. Starting from this version, the chat lifespan in the routing points has been extended to 23 hours.
- This update provides customers with a broader window to continue the conversation without the risk of it restarting.
- Thanks to this innovation, communication will be facilitated, offering a more flexible and comfortable experience for customers.
Innovation in the ‘Menu Final Option’ component #
- The ‘Menu Option’ component is used in ‘voice’ type routing points to track which options the user is navigating through in the flow.
- In this update, you will be able to track the most frequently used activity codes in real-time within the routing points.
- Also, starting from this version, the ‘Final Menu Option’ component is available in chat-type routing points.
- This update introduces the ability to monitor in real-time the most commonly used activity codes in the routing points, providing an instant insight into interaction behavior. Additionally, the ‘Final Menu Option’ component is now available in chat-type routing points, expanding the tracking and customization possibilities for IVR and chat flows according to the specific needs of each operation.
- Note: This innovation does not affect the functionality that the component previously had, so in its configuration window, you can continue to freely write text to tailor the component to your needs.
First, you will need to set up in the ‘Activity Codes’ section which activity codes you want to use in wolkvox Studio. To do this, a new configuration option for activity codes called ‘Enable in wolkvox Studio’ has been added. Set its value to ‘yes’ to activate it in wolkvox Studio. Note: A ‘STUDIO’ column has also been added in the ‘Activity Codes’ section to visualize which activity codes are enabled or disabled in wolkvox Studio.
The activity codes that you enabled in wolkvox Studio will be selectable in the configuration window of the ‘Final Menu Option’ component. Design your IVR or chat flow according to your activity code tracking needs.
In the ‘Dashboard,’ you can have real-time reporting on:
- In the top-left section of the report, you can view the record through a pie chart showing the percentages of interactions that entered through a specific channel.
- In the top-right section of the report, you can view the record through a pie chart displaying the percentages of usage for each activity code used in wolkvox Studio.
- In the bottom section of the report, you can see a bar chart that displays hour-by-hour behavior of activity codes in wolkvox Studio. In other words, it shows the hourly usage of menu options.
- Note: At the top of the tab, you can find two filter options to view the data either by routing point or by channel type.