New “Join and Conference” component for the Agent Scripting section #
- This tool allows agents to transfer calls or initiate conferences directly from the Agentbox script.
- Thanks to this new feature, you will achieve greater efficiency, improved collaboration, enhanced customer experience, reduced costs and training times, as well as a complete record of interactions. These benefits contribute to optimizing performance and service quality in the contact center.
- Note: This component does not have a configuration window, you simply need to place it in the script step where you need it.
The “NLP Intent” and “NLP General” components are now available in Agent Scripting. #
- Now it is possible to use the “NLP Intent” and “NLP General” components (which feature artificial intelligence) in the Agent Scripting section.
- Thanks to this enhancement, you will benefit from quick access to information, improved accuracy and consistency, reduced learning curve, increased efficiency and productivity, and an enhanced customer experience. These advantages contribute to optimizing customer support and improving the effectiveness of agent work in the contact center.
- An example of using the “NLP General” component is that agents have the ability, within Agentbox, to generate summaries, perform translations, query information, perform grammar corrections, and more.
- The integration of these two components has been implemented to complement the advanced functionalities of Mr. Wizard in case the tool is not available.
The services of Wolkvox Meet and integration with the Line messaging client will be discontinued. #
- Starting from the next update, two services will be discontinued: Wolkvox Meet and integration with the Line messaging client.
There will be a change in the column names of the reports in the near future. #
- In a later version, which will be announced, there will be a change in the column names of the reports in the “Reports Manager” section.
- This update aims to unify the order and names of the columns for better identification of the data type represented by the values in the report.
- The column names will be aligned with those of each related API.